The OLS Process
a strategic approach to
Step 1 | Initial Meeting
- We discuss corporate directives, timeline, critical evacuation dates, and logistics.
- Team representative meets with you to conduct a site evaluation to review approximately 80% of your assets, as well as ensure we understand your needs and desired outcomes, such as:
- Employee sales
- Zero landfill contribution
- A decommissioning specialist will review all MEP, cables, supplemental systems added to your site, and any restorative repairs that are required by your lease.
- If a more detailed inventory of your assets is needed, we will schedule a return date to go through each room individually, photographing, and noting individual products. Dependent on the scope of the project, this could take between a few hours and a few days.
Step 2 | Solution
- OLS will analyze the information discussed in order to provide you with a unique multi-tiered Solution outlining the best way to achieve your requirements and expectations.
- Our Solution will discuss critical deadlines and dates, items to be removed, decommissioning requirements, expected challenges, and how we will achieve all this.
Step 3 | Pre-Production
- After you accept our Solution, we will introduce you to your dedicated Project Manager, as well as our team members and any critical players for the project.
- We will secure and provide certificates of insurance from all vendors.
- We will verify the proposed timeline.
- OLS will coordinate logistics and communicate with your staff, building managers, vendors, etc.
Step 4 | Production
- OLS will manage the removal of all assets, as outlined by our Solution.
- We will complete broom sweeping, trash removal, drywall repairs, and any other restorative decommissioning services, as added to your Solution.
- Each night, our Project Manager will email you with an update regarding the day’s activities, challenges, and accomplishments, including related pictures.
- Your Project Manager will perform a final walk-through of facility with you (and your building management, if desired) to confirm completion of the project and achievement of lease-end obligations.
Contact OLS today!
We will be happy to discuss our services and make an appointment to see your space and products. Fill out a simple form or give us a call at 301.296.3100.