- Buying and re-selling surplus furniture and fixtures
- Disassembly, removal and sale of: mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, AV, and IT equipment.
- Donating products to be used for their original and intended purpose
- Recycling and salvage appropriate materials
- Cable abatement
- Wall patching and ceiling tile replacement
- Trash disposal and broomsweeping
- Lease Consultation and more
For those requiring sustainable outcome, our Good to Go Green Program provides zero-landfill options as well.
The OLS consultative approach places the wants and needs of our clients at the center of our process. We identify important questions such as:
- What issues keeps you up at night?
- What do you want to accomplish?
- Are there any corporate initiatives that are driving your decisions?
- What are your timeframes, logistics and constraints?
- Do you have environmental and landfill concerns?
- Do you intend to donate assets?
- Is an employee sale something you want to consider?
Once we have a thorough understanding of your desired outcomes, we develop a Solution tailored to address your challenges and meet or exceed your goals. More often than not, there is more than one way we can approach your project. Contact us today and we will be happy to discuss those approaches with you.