Whether your company is relocating, completing an in-place renovation, right sizing, upgrading equipment, or experiencing a Merger & Acquisition the initial component is always asset liquidation – the purchase, sale, auction, and/ or removal of:
- furniture, fixtures, business equipment
- AV, IT, generators, UPS’s, PDU’s, and other MEP
- kitchen and cafeteria equipment
- warehouse racking
- material handling
- assets related to medical facilities and restaurants
- corporate vehicles, and more
(For a complete list of items that we liquidate, please visit our Assets We Liquidate page)
Our 3 liquidation processes include a fixed purchase price or cost for removal, a revenue share of the sales, or a uniquely designed combination.
No matter the size of your project – from a local twenty-five person office to a million square foot campus – our customized liquidation Solutions are developed to best achieve sustainable outcomes and your specific corporate requirements. Whether your goals is to benefit the environment, maximize your return, or expedite removal, we use the following methods of disposition to achieve seamless and efficient liquidations:
- Utilizing a proprietary method of evaluation, marketing, and on-line sales
- Re-purposing surplus furniture, fixtures, and equipment for their original and intended purposes
- Employing sound disposition procedures of scrap, salvage, green waste reduction, and waste-to- energy procedures
- Donating products to be used for their original and intended purpose
- Zero landfill options are available as well
Following the asset liquidation component, OLS can provide decommissioning services to ensure you meet all of your lease-end requirements.
At OLS, our commitment and adherence to the principles of professionalism, combined with our expertise in the area of liquidation and decommissioning, assure our clients of the highest standards of service.
Contact us today and we will be happy to discuss our services and make an appointment to see your space and products.