Decommissioning assets and restoring a space to its end of lease condition includes a range of services that must be well-planned and executed. Asset disposition and liquidation may involve purchase, donation, employee sales, electronics, data cable removal, difficult logistics, and other factors.
We recognize that one of your greatest concerns is to meet all of your lease obligations on time. We also know that the thought of spending thousands or even a million dollars on holdover rent on a space can keep you up at night. With 25 years of experience and knowledge, we deliver a decommissioning outcome that is seamless and efficient.
Services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Liquidation of furniture, fixtures, and equipment
- Disassembly, removal and sale of: mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, AV, and IT equipment
- Cable abatement
- Wall patching and ceiling tile replacement
- Trash disposal and broom sweeping
- Lease review and advising
- Facility walk-throughs with building management
Decrease your stress and increase your confidence by selecting the OLS team for your corporate transition!