Office Liquidation Solutions is a national decommissioning and liquidation specialist with over 75 combined years of experience and knowledge. Whether moving to another space, completing an in-place renovation, right sizing, upgrading equipment, or experiencing a Merger & Acquisition, our liquidation and decommissioning processes can help. We value our clients’ time just as much as ours. That’s why our seamless disposition process will achieve positive financial, social and environmental outcomes all while minimizing your stress and time involvement.
Whatever your project challenges may be, let OLS take them off your plate! Our services include:
- Liquidation – Buying and re-selling surplus assets (see full list here)
- Decommissioning – Lease end obligations required to turn your space over to building management
- Lease review and advising
- Facility walk-throughs with building management
- Zero-landfill options are available
During this transition there are often a number of questions that keep you up at night. The OLS consultative approach places the wants and needs of our clients at the center of our process. We identify important questions such as:
- What aspects or issues worry you?
- What do you want to accomplish?
- Are there any corporate initiatives that are driving your decisions?
- What are your timeframes, logistics and constraints?
- Do you have environmental and landfill concerns?
- Do you intend to donate assets?
- Is an employee sale something you want to consider?
Once we have a thorough understanding of your desired outcomes, we develop a Solution tailored to address your challenges and meet or exceed your goals. Then during the project we continue to keep you updated and informed on any and all issues and accomplishments every step of the way. Contact us today and we will be happy to discuss our services and make an appointment to see your space and products.